Fintech 2022 (Lexology Getting the Deal Through) is a reference guide bringing a comprehensive overview and insights into fintech regulations and trends across 33 jurisdictions.
YKVN contributed to the Vietnam Chapter.
Contributors: Le Thi Loc (Partner), Nguyen Ngoc Bich Tram (Partner) supported by Nguyen Duy Duong (Senior Associate)
The Vietnam chapter includes:
- Fintech landscape and initiatives,
- Financial regulation,
- Cross-border regulation,
- Sales and marketing,
- Change of control,
- Financial crime,
- Peer to peer and marketplace lending,
- Artificial intelligence, distributed ledger technology and crypto-assets,
- Data protection and cybersecurity,
- Outsourcing and cloud computing,
- Intellectual property rights,
- Immigration, and
- Update and trends.