Lanh Dang Thu Nga is a senior associate in the Ho Chi Minh City office of YKVN. Nga specializes on corporate and commercial work as well as foreign investment activities.
Nga has participated in various deals involving foreign investment activities in Vietnam, ranging from the licensing process to the post-licensing stage, as well as assisting foreign investors during their on-going business and investment in Vietnam.
In addition, Nga also has experience in dealing with trade and commercial issues, including advising multi-national companies on Vietnamese trade regulations and laws pertaining to customs, import-export control, advertising, and other trade-related issues.
Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, LL.M. (2014)
Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Law, LL.B. (2010)
Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association
- Advised licensing procedures of Deutsche Bank and Exim Thailand;
- Advised Sunluxe Enterprises Limited on setting up a 100% foreign owned company in Dong Nai City, Vietnam;
- Advised Boyd Hong Kong on setting up a 100% foreign owned company in Bac Ninh Province, Vietnam;
- Advised SAP Asia Pte. Ltd on setting up a 100% foreign owned company in Dong Nai City, Vietnam;
- Represented certain foreign traders such as AGS Transport, and DOW in setting up their representative offices in Vietnam;
- Advised Roxar AS, Monsanto, DOW, SAP, Aricent, Capgemini, Pfizer and Sodexo on their on-going businesses in Vietnam;
- Advised Pharma Group, a functional committee of Eurocham in Ho Chi Minh City on their on-going operation in Vietnam;
- Advised Lazada Companies in Vietnam on their on-going operation in Vietnam;
- Advised Roche Company Limited on setting up a 100% foreign owned company in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; and
- Advised Fulbright University Vietnam Corporation to supplement necessary licenses as well as proposed business activities for the business operation of Fulbright University.
- Advised and performing the licensing procedures for completion of the merge of Lazada companies in logistic fields;
- Advised enterprise separation of Thai Tuan Fashion Corporation in Vietnam;
- Advised capital contribution by swap shares of foreign invested capital solar companies in Vietnam;
- Advised La Petite Ecole Pte. Ltd. on acquisition of 100% charter capital of Sarl Education Phare owning Sarl Kindergarden and performing licensing procedures for this acquisition;
- Advised Vietnam O-man Investment Fund to purchase shares/capital contribution and control financial rights/investment in many companies (i.e., water provision, education, food and beverage, etc.,);
- Advised RMIT University Vietnam LLC on its proposed investment and business activities as well as supplementing necessary business lines for RMIT University;
- Advised MGH on its purchase of capital contribution in a logistics company in Vietnam;
- Represented POSCO Engineering and Construction on its selling of capital contribution in International Business Center Company Limited, the investor of Diamond Plaza in Ho Chi Minh City; and
- Advised Masan Group on its purchase/selling of capital contribution/shares for other companies in Vietnam.