“Working with Witnesses & Experts in International Arbitration” Workshop | 22 Nov 2019 Hanoi | Free Entrance Registrations Opened
Joining this workshop will allow you to understand the role and importance of factual witnesses and expert witnesses in international arbitration and their implication during the hearing.
Topic: “Working with Witnesses & Experts in International Arbitration”
Date: 22 November 2019
Time: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Venue: Pan Pacific Hanoi Hotel, no. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Experts will include notably:
- Nguyen Do, Partner, YKVN (Singapore)
- David Kim, Senior Foreign Attorney, Lee & Ko (Seoul)
- Amanda Lees, Partner, Simmons & Simmons JWS (Singapore)
- Joongi Kim, Professor, Yonsei Law School (Seoul); VIAC Listed Arbitrator
- Trung Luong, Partner, Lexcomm (Ho Chi Minh City); VIAC Listed Arbitrator
- Tony Nguyen, Founding Partner, EPLegal (Ho Chi Minh City); VIAC Listed Arbitrator
- Anthony Cheah Nicholls, Associate, Shearman & Sterling (Singapore)
- Yoshimi Ohara, Partner, NAGASHIMA OHNO & TSUNEMATSU (Tokyo), VMC Listed Arbitrator
This event is organised by YKVN, supported by Young ICCA and VIAC, and sponsored by EPLegal, Lalive, Lee&Ko, LEXComm and YKVN.
For more information (detailed programme):
We hope to see you all in Hanoi and please feel free to share this event among your fellow colleagues and friends.